Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Charlemont AC - Manor Farm - Middle Pool - 16th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlemont AC - Manor Farm - Middle Pool - 16th June

1st Grant Nock 48-12
    2nd Dave Atterbury 47-3
    3rd Alex Newport 41-14
    4th Gav Hedges 38-11
    5th Richie Edwards 38-7

Not good, couldn't stand up in my peg half the time let alone fish. Quite a few dead fish around, both in the pool, and slung into the bankside vegetation. Obviously something went awry on this pool post-spawning, and is still affecting things.

The top six ALL had their fish on the feeder, mostly to pellet or corn.
    Real men fish rivers

not looking forward to this on 24th of june john hope its a better day weather wise for us might help a little
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

to be honest Jase the weather was awful. I had two fish in the first two hours, then had some decent F1's later on for 30lb. If id have been able to fish long, id have had a lot more, but 7-8 metres was all i could manage. If the wind had have been light, i think it wouldn't have been too bad a match. This time last year, 80's and 90's were winning there, which was why i booked it!
      Real men fish rivers

Comment

i was hoping you was going to say something like that we will see
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

bad luck john how was the worm working when you could fish it, deano said he was having bites on it when he could get the presentation right
          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

didn't work for me mate. Deano was was next to me, but i was right in the teeth of the wind, couldn't get it right. I dropped down to 0.12 and an 18 hook with 4mm pellet to get to the F1's halfway through the match. Nightmare. If id have done it from the off....60lb. Never mind.
            Real men fish rivers

Comment

x
              Originally posted by vidas View Post
              bad luck john how was the worm working when you could fish it, deano said he was having bites on it when he could get the presentation right
              how much over depth were u fishing the worm? n dint u have any big floats?

Comment

Put a 2 gram rig on 6 inches over depth and u would of had em
                Foul hooking king

Comment

The dead fish are because of the new f1's stockies that got added. Should settle down soon.

Comment

Nice day though John, lol
                    [B]K.N Floats[/B]

Comment

Working...
                    X