Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday June 23rd 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday June 23rd 2012

21 fished today, Nev pegged the two lakes, 11 on Moorhen and 10 on Heron. It was a battle of top kits today, Terry 'Topkit' versus Paul, he as more topkits than all the anglers put together... man I mean a lot
    It was windy but warm so a good chance of bites but would the big carp turn up ?... for some they did but for other a total no show or loads of foul hooked fish ... anyway it was still a good close match.

The Result
    1st Terry 'Topkit' King 129.8 peg 39 Heron ( a great win from that peg Terry, what you think Nev )
    2nd Paul 'The Topkit Kid' 125.2 peg 8 Moorhen
    3rd Steve 'The Pellet' 106.8 peg 22 Heron
    4th Gary 'The Corn' Clarke 96.12 peg 11 Moorhen
    5th Nev '2metres' Groves 84.6 peg 16 Moorhen
    6th James 84.4 peg 38 Heron
    7th Howard Green 81.6 peg 6 Moorhen
    8th John Harris 71.4 peg 36 Heron
    9th Nobby 71.0 peg 2 Moorhen
    10th Jon Cook 66.10 peg 5 Moorhen

Well done Terry, you are in great form at the moment even from non favoured pegs... Paul... so close... a few more top kits may have made the difference ... unlucky mate.
    Nev... not in the top three see the pro can be beaten... but 'he will be back'... in fact he's back tomorrow
    And Steve... I wish you could have caught 2 more biggie's then I would have won the section nice result anyway, well done.
    Not a bad day, we all had fish, I love F1's... just wish the big carp would take my bait... o well always next week.

Signing off... nannoo nannoo

Corky
Working...
X