Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Prostate Charity Match Saturday 7th July 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostate Charity Match Saturday 7th July 2012

Prostate Charity Match at Coppice Lane Pools

Saturday 7th July 2012

Firstly i would like to thank the anglers who made the day possible by getting sponsored and fishing the match. THANK YOU.

I Would like to give thanks to Alec and Leslie from CARP'R'US who were the main sponsors also fished the match. THANK YOU.

The day started well with the anglers fed and watered, booked in. Apart from the hiccup at the start of the match, started on time 10.30 with the sun shinning, The pool fished hard due to the the rain from the day before, the sun was not to last as halfway through the clouds opened and let loose with a torrent of rain for half an hour, we managed to dry out by the end of the match.
    Down to the results.

1st Bill Humphris - 23.04oz peg 7 Winning £250 of angling products At Carp'r'us
    2nd Dean Webb - 18.12oz peg 24 Winning £150 of angling products " " " "
    3rd Harry Ward - 16.13oz peg 28 Winning £75 of Angling products " " " "
    4th Paul Picking - 15.08oz Peg 15 Section Winner £15 Voucher At Alans Tackle Walsall
    5th Tim Aspinall - 13.14oz peg 16
    6th Gaz Lees - 11.12oz peg 12 Section winner £15 Voucher At Alans Tackle Walsall
    7th Jay Whatlings - 10.00oz Peg 26
    8th Brain Whyte - 8.13oz peg 4
    9th Roger Embery - 7.14oz peg 1
    10th John Westwood - 7.03oz peg 29
    11th Chris Rice - 5.05oz peg 8
    12th Phil Wilkinson - 5 lb peg 18
    13th Leslie Clarke - 4.012oz peg 10
    14th Billy Wilson - 1.07oz peg 6
    15th Steve Shansford - 12oz peg 2
    16th John Embery - 4oz peg 13
    Maver Breaker D.N.W peg 20
    Vic P D.N.W peg 22

The raffle went well and the running total at moment is £803.00 THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.
    I will let you all know the grand total when i know.

I have a item that i am going to auction off which is a Sundridge IGLOO 5 i am going to ask the Administrators | Moderators if i can do it on this web site. I did have a series 7 tench rod which was going to be auctioned but i had an offer for it i could not refuse.

The Sponsors would like me to run another two matches next year a Carp (Bivy boys) match and Course Match.

A Special thanks to the manufacturers and shops who sponsored me.

Alans Tackle Walsall , Drennen , Fishermen of England , Fosters of Birmingham , Halkon Hunt , Keepnets Direct , Phils Tackle Tipton , Purefishing , Proline Tackle Wednesbury , Reuben Heaton , Richworth Products , The Air dry boilie bag Company , The Matchman Hook Tyer company , Solar Tackle , www.float-store.co.uk,

well done Roger, will deffo try and make the next one.

Comment

pictures of the winners
      SDC10271.jpgSDC10272.jpgSDC10273.jpgSDC10274.jpgSDC10275.jpg

Well done lads

For got to mention that all the anglers and friends won a prize on the raffle.
      Thanks again.

Comment

maver breaker did not weigh .was he drunk again lol
        nige cooke

Comment

had a great day even the long drive did`nt put me off (200mile) round trip... lol.... put me down for next year......

Comment

had a great day roger , and the raffle was kind to me got some good prizes, see you next year all the best keith.

Comment

Cheers lads it was a good day
              Thanks for joining in.

the sponsors want me to do it again next year.
              How does the same weekend as this year sound to you (6th July)

Roger

Comment

Working...
              X