Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

W.b.c. Angling grand union canal kings road tyseley 8/7/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.b.c. Angling grand union canal kings road tyseley 8/7/2012

A big thank you to the anglers who turned out for this weeks open. Weather conditions were fairly good with the odd shower. Fished the middle section this week, a few new faces to the venue where not to be disappointed as fish have started to feed more regular. The match record has been broken yet again with a good catch of skimmers up to the pound mark, Bret Willes who fished down the track, tempted fish to bread and squatt tactics. Second place went to Dave Anderson who also fished down the track on caster and found skimmers and quality roach. Third went to first time visiter J Longford who had a good bag of roach and skimmers caught on hemp, also fishing down the track. A good match today with the first five places pulling in just under 70lb. As this venue is attracting more anglers it is advisable to book in prior to the match.
    Results
    1st....Bret Willes.........17lb...6oz....0dr...peg 36 (matrix total angling) new match record
    2nd...D Anderson........15lb...4oz....0dr...peg 30
    3rd....J Longford.........14lb...1oz....0dr...peg 38 (matrix total angling)
    4th....P Hatton............11lb..13oz...0dr...peg 40
    5th....K Clarke............10lb..12oz..14dr...peg 24(C.H.L.)
    6th....T Bowen.............8lb....9oz....0dr...peg 26(C.H.L.)

Next match Sunday 15th July 2012 - draw 8.45am - fish 10am-3pm - meet at Speedwell Ind Est, Kings Road, Tyseley
    £12 all in including £2 peg fee
    To book in and further information contact Brian - 07788648136

Brian ,
    It gets better and better , well done to all , will be up when national is over.

Gary s

Comment

Great results things can only get better
      Foul hooking king

Comment

cracking result brian,the way it is fishing you might have to put extra peg's in because you will be fully booked every sunday

Comment

thanks keith thats why its best to book in,when you going to make a visit??

Comment

A lot of interest in the match this week so if you have not booked in please do as just turning up might not ensure you a place

Comment

bttt

Comment

next match July 15th bri........are you trying to tell us something???
                In darkness we do what we can
                In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

lol pete no i was just going through our results,has wayne told you about our christmas match on the 9th dec hope you can make it be nice to get a few turn up

Comment

yes wayne told me..
                    In darkness we do what we can
                    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Bri,i thought you Carl and Wayne had been abducted by aliens lol.
                      I was enjoying the matche's at Tyseley,then they stopped all of a sudden.Will have to get me gear back out the attic and try and get over mate.
                      Whats a commercial fishery ?

Comment

at the moment norm we have stopped running them only been 6 or 7 turning out but we are going to run the Christmas match on the 9th dec i will be putting a notice on here shortly so if your free put your name down be nice to see you mate we will start the regular matches again in Feb

Comment

bttt

Comment

Working...
                          X