Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

S. Jones A.C Laughene Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S. Jones A.C Laughene Island

Well sadly for me this is one match I got wrong, following the previous days lower weights and high water levels i thought a softly softly approach would pay dividends on the day..As it happened the fish fed quite well.
    Venue regular and club visitor Graham Rigby drew well on 36 and decided on a method over and paste in the margins approach, catching steadily all match with some nice lumps coming to big paste baits down the edge he finished with a respectable 178lb 12oz for a narrow win.
    2nd on the day Dayne Chadburn also drew well on peg 20 with the wind coming down the pool towards his corner/ end/ flyer peg .. feeding heavily with 4ml pellets and fishing big worm on the hook, Dayne took fish all through and pushed the winner all the way with a fine 174lb 8oz.
    Simon Barnes filled the top 3 with a total of 156lb including fish to 15lb all on a top kit plus 1..

4th P Callear 155lb 4oz
    5th A Cuss 131lb 12oz
    6th C Bagnall 124lb

Next up.. Solhampton Buzzard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

nice write up carl andy cussbags said his doubles partner needs to pull his finger out and is accepting payments for coachig if you need any help lol all the best

Comment

Originally posted by riga View Post
      nice write up carl andy cussbags said his doubles partner needs to pull his finger out and is accepting payments for coachig if you need any help lol all the best
      He did well Sunday.... thats about 2 years weights all in one match...lol.
      Well done mate.

Carl.

Comment

Ouch that hurt partner

Comment

well done little Riga, Surprised you could lift your nets out LOL !!!!
          Phils Tackle & I.L floats

Comment

Originally posted by Andy c View Post
            Ouch that hurt partner
            Oooh ..has rigga ratted me out..... lol sorry mucka......

Carl.

Comment

Originally posted by nearly20mbob View Post
              well done little Riga, Surprised you could lift your nets out LOL !!!!

He didn't Bob... I did as usual.... lol

Carl.

Comment

i had got no strength left at end of match bob used it all up wrestling with a few lawn island beasts one of them nearly knocked me out in the landing net lol

Comment

Originally posted by riga View Post
                  i had got no strength left at end of match bob used it all up wrestling with a few lawn island beasts one of them nearly knocked me out in the landing net lol
                  What was you doing in the landing net Riga.?

Comment

i am only a poor dwarf with little arms the beast thought i was a lump of paste and tried to drag me in the net it was like the olden days with big daddy and giant haystakes wrestling lol

Comment

Working...
                    X