Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

S.Jones A.C Solhampton Buzzard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.Jones A.C Solhampton Buzzard.

Most of us who fished this match and the Gaffer Burgess thought with 20 anglers on it Buzzard would be a tough nut to crack and although it was not a fish a chuck it did throw up plenty of bites..
    Most fancied pegs 13 or 15.. far end with a gentle ripple blowing down into the corners (later turning into a gale..lol) but Simon Barnes snatched the win from peg 2 on the opposite end of the pool with a 79lb net of carp, fishing corn tight to a reed bed he caught a slightly better stamp of fish than most and pocketed the spoils.
    2nd on the day C Bagnall (me) fished paste short on peg 15 ( yes... blew the flyer) starting strongly with a lot of stockies but struggling later in the match as the wind seemed to blow every scrap of floating bait into the far bank and the surface was literally black with carp ...close with 72lb 8oz..
    Stu Bagnall fished maggot down either margin for ide, tench and carp, weighing in a great looking net of fish for 66lb

4th D Williams 65lb 12 oz
    5th P Callear 48lb 12oz
    6thC Hodghkiss 42lb 8oz.

Next up... Astwood Buddleia..

Carl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

hope info helped a bit well done

Comment

well done carl your partner not got a lot to say this week lol ps i thought you was a pellet head not a paste man or muppet like me c u soon

Comment

Originally posted by lodge.1299 View Post
        hope info helped a bit well done
        I spread the word amongst the lads ... much appreciated.

Carl.

Comment

Originally posted by riga View Post
          well done carl your partner not got a lot to say this week lol ps i thought you was a pellet head not a paste man or muppet like me c u soon

I aint saying anything about Cussbags,... he might just pop up again..I love a bash on the paste now and then Riga.. but i'd still rather fish the pellet or maggot.

Carl..

Comment

Working...
          X