Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Charlemont AC - Elmbridge Heron Pool - 10th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlemont AC - Elmbridge Heron Pool - 10th August

1st Alex Newport 115-10
    2nd Keith Nock 104-2
    3rd Andy Gettings 82-1
    4th Cliff Edwards 79-1
    5th Dean Lawley 62-14

A good match this, lots of fish caught shallow and around the edges. Average weight was 53lb.
    Real men fish rivers

bloody hell mate whats happened to alex a good weight there
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

don't even ask mate!!! I don't know!!!

Me and Grant drew right up the top end of the pool, was out of it before the start, i had 57lb, he had 51. I didn't see Alex's fish, but the lads said he had some right lumps. Fair play!
      Real men fish rivers

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Care View Post
        don't even ask mate!!! I don't know!!!

Me and Grant drew right up the top end of the pool, was out of it before the start, i had 57lb, he had 51. I didn't see Alex's fish, but the lads said he had some right lumps. Fair play!
        Was you up past the island john at the top end facing the pool,been drawn there myself m8 its crap.You may as well pack up and go home waste of time setting up.

Comment

Tim yep!!! I was on permanent peg 20 or 21 - knew as soon as i drew it it was gonna be crap. We both did well to get 50+ i think. Ended up 8th.
          Real men fish rivers

Comment

Working...
          X