Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Re :Green man - Jam Factory - Ash Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re :Green man - Jam Factory - Ash Pool

14 fished -Sunday 6th April

1st Carl Stevens -65 lb
    2nd Steve Morgan -58 lb
    3rd Ade Westwood -45 lb
    5th Matt Price -41 lb

Fished quite hard but not bad considering the recent major bankside clearance by the owner !!

Hi Steve what peg was winner on and what did he catch on ? We was on the pool sat our best weight was 50lb then dropped down to 20's I struggled from first corner peg down first slope and I'm back there this Sunday so any help would be great mate.

Comment

Hi mate , I was probably one up from peg you were on and winner was diagonally opposite ,,second peg down from end peg on the far bank
      if that makes sense !
      We both caught shallow on pellet on long pole as struggled to get bites on the deck, a few struggled up the far end but average weight was prob 35 lb.
      There wasn't any depth in the edges in my peg but I did have lump about 5 foot from the bare bank !!,, don't think anyone else had a bite down the edges.
      I hooked a fish off the deck early on and stayed shallow for the rest of match,, deep at first then gradually shallower to get bites.
      Hope this helps

Steve

Comment

well done Steve

Comment

Hi Steve thanks for your help mate just one more thing how deep did you start and end up I will give it ago Sunday thanks again.

Craig

Comment

About two and a half foot shallowing up to a foot Craig

Comment

Thanks Steve I will give it ago.

Comment

Working...
              X