Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview result sunday april 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview result sunday april 6th

i reckon the weather forecast put many off from attending the open at this angling mecca.
    10 anglers made the trip & we fished on moorhen.
    5 7 & 9 were the nfavoured pegs today,as the wind was off your back....the result proved the theory

1st...Nev Groves...........185-10.....9
    2nd..Terry King.............120-8......7
    3rd...Huggy..................97-8.......5
    4th..Bazinga..................81-0......1
    5th..Dillon.....................77-10....13

nb; easter weekend will probably mean 3 matches....if there is any interest,we may have an aggregate result over 2 days..with extra pool monies t6o pay out prizes.

thenks
    nev.

29 and 9 in the same weekend!!!!! I shall start calling you Trevor drawbag chalk.

Comment

3 day festival, oooooosh
      [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Bruton View Post
        29 and 9 in the same weekend!!!!! I shall start calling you Trevor drawbag chalk.
        Me drawbag?? Where's 29!....come to think of it where's the lakes can't find em on a weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Bruton View Post
          Nev likes this !!

Comment

If any teams are short this saturday Howard Kaye has asked me to let people know that he's available, just let me know & i'll pass the message on to him ta

Comment

Working...
            X