Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

willow marsh open dragon fly pool 26/4/14 friday & saturday afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willow marsh open dragon fly pool 26/4/14 friday & saturday afternoon

Friday

1st keith tolley 150lb peg 10
    2nd andrew banks 142lb 8oz peg 39
    3rd fred reynolds 118lb 8oz peg 26
    4th ant fellows 104lb 8oz peg 28

winner caught on meat

Saturday

1st fred reynolds 130lb peg 12
    2nd paul day 126lb peg 16
    3rd aza street 84lb peg 28
    4th steve reynolds 66lb peg 37

winner caught on paste 6 meters

Willow Marsh Fishery, Willow Marsh Fishery Coarse Fishing | Fishing Kidderminster Shenstone | Willow Marsh Fishery Match Fishing, Coarse Fishing, Big Carp Fishing | Cursley Lane, Shenstone, Kidderminster, DY10 4DX
    [url]www.handmadepolefloats.webnode.com[/url]

This is a afternoon venue only put a day match on it it dont fish needs new smaller fish in it carp are to big now

Comment

I totally disagree with this comment, the fish are not to big for the matches, 12 fish to 100lb normally and as for it being a evening venue I'd have to say I disagree with that as well, I've fished many morning matches there over the last few years and some fantastic weights have been produced

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan9 View Post
        I totally disagree with this comment, the fish are not to big for the matches, 12 fish to 100lb normally and as for it being a evening venue I'd have to say I disagree with that as well, I've fished many morning matches there over the last few years and some fantastic weights have been produced
        Why then are all the open matches on an afternoon.

Comment

I didn't say it's not better in an evening, it is like many venues but I was simply pointing out that it's not just a evening venue

Comment

I'd say if fish are averaging over 8lb then they are too big. Experience from other venues suggests fish of that size spend most day matches uninterestd in eating until maybe the last hour when they move into the margins.

Comment

Ryan not knocking venue fished thier for 5 years mate befor bruce took over it was a great venue then big w8s on nigth matches and good back up w8s t o it aint like that now mate iknow people who fish it bites dont come till the last hour hence fish are to big dont forget it was always fri night matches befor when talbot had the venue
              Last edited by Shaun 41; 7 May 2014, 04:51 PM.

Comment

shaun you haven't fished there for about 3 years you shouldn't take notice of what other people say..you come along to one of the matches and see for yourself?

Comment

Believe everything you are told! totally wrong..why comment on something you know nothing about

Comment

Mate most of the matches are won at 10 metres so wrong re the margins..try fishing it

Comment

Shaun ..not was a great venue ..is a great venue..as Fred said don't comment on a place you know nothing about when you haven't fished it for many years..you are a better angler than that. As Fred says try it don't knock it

Comment

So the the the regular guys are lieing then alan john im not saying anymore will book on for match and prove my point see you soon

Comment

Buy the way who said anything about margins i didnt

Comment

Lets get one thing sraight here i am not slagging of willow marsh fishery i didnt say fishing was crap did i just said fish where to big you say i nothing about it now well i was thier not long ago sitting behind my mate on a day match he had 6 bites in 5 hours he had 70lb and lost loads so thiers my point will come down on a fri afteernoon match if im wrong will put post on saying im am

Comment

shaun not every fish in there is big i had 17 fish for 130lb last week the lad next to me had 13 fish for 127lb

Comment

Working...
                              X