Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Weds 30 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Weds 30 April

16 fished this rover, & with top 5 being paid out meant that nearly a third of the field went away with some dosh. Lovely sunny day, and the fish responded accordingly, especially for Andy Varden who had over 200 fish for his winning weight, taken shallow on banded pellet at 3m:

1st Andy Varden, 246lb 10oz. Peg 75
    2nd Andy Bruton, 221lb 14oz. Peg 16
    3rd Corky 182lb 11oz. Peg 22
    4th Lee Payne 171lb 8oz. Peg 18
    5th Trev Chalk 159lb 12oz. Peg 47
    6th Tomo 147lb 15oz. Peg 32
    7th Francis 146lb 2oz. Peg 36
    8th Huggy 141lb 4oz. peg 3
    9th Terry Homer, 135lb 6oz. peg 42
    10th Steve ..could read the rest.. 119lb.

A great days fishing but getting there . . . . I'm over it :-) . . . . see yr Saturday

Comment

well done Mr Varden

Comment

cheers tuna, what a venue and great bokes as well, had a game of cards and a few beers after the match and lost as well!!!, huggy went home with plenty of dollars he kept giving me his doggy cards lol
        [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

I selling my gear, absolute crap.
          [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

pitty you couldn't have stopped lee for a game of cards I lost a bloody tenna
            [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by vidas View Post
              pitty you couldn't have stopped lee for a game of cards I lost a bloody tenna
              i'll be down later for that autograph, you big stud.
              Real men fish rivers

Comment

wow...fantastic weights...how do i get there...is it m5 / m50 ?

Comment

Originally posted by 2 METRES View Post
                  wow...fantastic weights...how do i get there...is it m5 / m50 ?
                  Just stick this postcode into your satnav - WR6 6YE...

Comment

For those that have not been before the correct post code is GL20 6JH.
                    Absolutely brilliant fishing, all sizes of fish and virtually any method of any peg. Matches sat, Sunday and Monday. Come and get amongst the fish. Oh and bring plenty of change for the after fishing card school!!!!!

Comment

yes that was a joke !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X