Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wyatts pool cobhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyatts pool cobhouse

Any advice on this pool got match there Sunday wat baits and methods are working thks

If its anything like Oak and Laugherne that we fished 2 weeks ago it's all top kit with anything you want on the hook.... 200lb plus weights and we had a 2m no fishing rule in place which should have been lifted by now. Dead reds, sweetcorn and pellets take your pick. Message Swainy on here who fishes there regular for more upto date info.

Comment

Hav not been for a few weeks. Silly 2m ban was on. Phone James in Cob house tackle shop. He will help you.
      Team Carling ( Drinking For England )

Comment

hi u matty banded pellet 18 inch deep shallow at 10m and feed fishery 4mm but not to many and feed short of pole tip also you might have follow fish out as match goes on also catch on top kit paste pellet maggot also good i put 6 nets in and put 20 carp in each net good luck

Comment

Would go 16/18 a net, I put 18 in four nets a few weeks back and they went ,59,55,56,47.
          Depending on numbers if pool is full would look to catch shalla as close as they will come but with most pegs in I would do the same as grey and start at 10/11m shalla and save topkits and edges till late.
          [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Whats the best baits for close in at moment ?

Comment

Working...
            X