Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Yardley ExServicmens - Parkes Farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yardley ExServicmens - Parkes Farm

The clubs last outing of the year was on a cold and clear River Avon at Parkes Farm. Traditionaly this match is well attended as it is the Fur & Feather, with even last place taking home a 1/2 bottle of Whiskey, but only 15 turned out .

The averages were also up for grabs today with three members in with a chance. Golden Hand, D Longford and Me. With a 7 point lead is was up to me to chuck it away.

Golden Hand lived up to his name, drew the down stream end peg and did what he had to do - win the match with 2lb 11oz 4dr of waggler / maggot caught roach.

This ment I had to be 7th or better to clinch the title. I put 53 pole / squat roach in the net for 11oz 4dr for 3= - game over!

1st - B Barton (Golden Hand) - 2lb 11oz 4dr
    2nd - J Williams - 1lb 5oz 4dr
    3rd= - D Mills (Redfin) 11oz 4dr
    3rd= - B Longford 11oz 4dr

well what can i say i did what i intended to do but it was not down to me i was let down by the rest of the club ha ha but well done if you can do it for the next 3 years on the trot then i might say you are half as good as me

Comment

Working...
    X