Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

woodhouse grange winter leauge results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodhouse grange winter leauge results

woodhouse grange fisheries doncaster

winter leauge 1st round

38 anglers fished split in to 2 x 10 peg sections and 2 x 9 peg sections. one section per lake.

cobble lake
    bert thorpe 34lb 01oz

king fisher lake
    john dudley 61lb 06oz

ghost lake
    alan knight 27lb 03oz

more information will be added as the leauge progresses.

What were the odds that i would draw the same peg that i drew 4 times last year in the winter league.
    Talk about bad luck aye ton up lol...PEG 15 Ghost lake...didn't miss a bite or loose a fish n only had 6kilo 900 for 5th place. oh well can't complain really. they just didn't want to know. with on 12kilo winning the lake.

some good weights from the other lakes though.....nice to see Mr Dudley win a match for once aye. lmao

Comment

eyup zone

you should have gone to the bookies and put a bet on you drawing that peg on sunday, you would have been rich.

lets hope we draw on the heron coz over 2000lb of F1s are going in on monday.

i was happy with my draw on the kingfisher had 19kilo 600 and was third.

had a good day on saturdays match on the heron, after the first hour i had a tench 8oz and a gudgeon 2oz, you think thats a bad start. then the wind got up, blew my fags in to the lake and my pole off my rollers and snapped my fourth section clean in half, one half fell into the water and slid away and the other went for a flying lesson when i spat my dummy out, so all i could do was to have a chuck with the pellet feeder,i chucked it out and it never stopped going round, i endded up with 11kilo of stockies and come third. lol

Comment

woodhouse round 2 results

The results for the second round of the woohouse grange winter league are as follows.

Ghost Lake

J. Dudley 35lb 9oz
        A. Bailey 31lb.9oz
        T. Grainger 18lb.9oz

Cobble Lake

B.Larder 19lb.4oz
        p. Carlin 11lb.6oz
        M. Bowes 9lb.2oz

Heron Lake

C.Day 26lb.6oz
        T. Clegg 22lb.4oz
        G. Lavender 17lb.4oz

Kingfisher Lake

A. Knight 32lb.1oz
        F. Pezulio 21lb.3oz
        W. Leigh 19lb.6oz

Overall Leader Board

1st J.Dudley & A.Knight (Both on 2 points)

2nd A.Bailey, P.Stevenson & B.Larder (All on 5 points)

3rd M.Bowes 6 points

4th B.Oliver 7 points

5th W.Leigh, S.Huntington, G.Lavender, C.Day & A.Cusworth (All on 8 points)

Comment

good job i got all this week off so i can go practice every day aye ton up lol.. the league is looking good so far. And with Mr Dudley due to miss one match it will be even closer.

can't wait till sunday. Draw on cobble will do me just fine.

Comment

How do you guys approach the matches there at the moment Zone? Is it feeding next to nothing?
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

The results for the third round of the woohouse grange winter league are as follows.

Ghost Lake

A. Knight 22lb.9oz
              W. Leigh 22lb
              G. Webster 20lb.6oz

Cobble Lake

A. Bailey 12lb.7oz
              p. Carlin 11lb.6oz
              J. Wardle 10lb.2oz

Heron Lake

B.Larder 31lb.3oz
              F. Pezulio 24lb.2oz
              A. Spick 14lb.3oz

Kingfisher Lake

G. Lavender 9lb.2oz
              P.Stevenson 8lb.3oz
              B. Oliver 7lb.1oz

Overall Leader Board

1st A.Knight 1 point

2nd A.Bailey & B.Larder (both on 6 points)

3rd J. Dudley & P. Stevenson both on 7 points

4th G. Lavender 9 points

5th W.Leigh, B. Oliver (both on 10 points)

Comment

Sorry

A. Knight Has Got 3 Points Not 1.

Well Done Alan Three Straight Wins.

Cheers

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung
                  How do you guys approach the matches there at the moment Zone? Is it feeding next to nothing?
                  Hiya Mate, sorry for the late reply, my internet access has been playin up...anwayz, in answer to your question.
                  deffinatly feeding a lot less. infact i have left my normal pots in my bag and only use my kinder cups. a dozen pellets to start with then all i have been doing is feeding to my bites/fish. just 6-10 4mm pellets and sometimes 3-4 pieces of corn.
                  it just goes to show that little but often does work well this time of year. i saw a few anglers today cupping big pots of bait in. subsiquently they didn't frame. well on my lake anyway.

hope this helps you mate.

Comment

hards days fishing today with the gale force winds but just goes to show it can be done aye ton up lol. old dudley had to pay double today.....not sure if that results was better for me than claiming 2nd spot. lol
                    bring on round 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Zone
                      hards days fishing today with the gale force winds but just goes to show it can be done aye ton up lol. old dudley had to pay double today.....not sure if that results was better for me than claiming 2nd spot. lol
                      bring on round 4.

ay up zone. I think you must have names for all the fish in the ghost because you've been on it that many times. Ive heard a rumer that Mick is renaming it to wayne's world!!! Is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by homer
                        ay up zone. I think you must have names for all the fish in the ghost because you've been on it that many times. Ive heard a rumer that Mick is renaming it to wayne's world!!! Is this true?

Hiya Homer,
                        Ya i heard that rumour too lol. i swear if i draw that lake again i will set up camp on it. but i can't complain really wit a 2nd on the last league round. at least this sundays round i won't have the mickey taken out of me from Mr Dudley if i draw it again with him bein in white acre's. Mind i would prefer to be on the cobble with the weather forcast. its not goin to be any beta than last time, in fact it looks worse. ha the joy.

Comment

woodhouse grange winter leauge rouud four

The woodhouse winter league round four results are as follows

Ghost Lake

R. Moore 31lb 7oz
                          G. Lavender 31lb.1oz
                          S. Huntington 14lb.9oz

Cobble Lake

A. Cusworth 13lb.4oz
                          A. Spick 9lb.2oz
                          B. Larder 7lb.9oz

Heron Lake

A. Bailey 16lb.5oz
                          P. Barlow 14lb.1oz
                          G. Webster 8lb.8oz

Kingfisher Lake

A. Sellars 32lb.4oz
                          K. Sanders 15lb.6oz
                          C. Day 9lb.2oz

Overall Leader Board

1st A.Bailey 7 POINTS

2nd A. Knight & B.Larder 9 POINTS

3rd G. Lavender 11 POINTS

4th A. Sellars 14 POINTS

5th B. Oliver 15 POINTS

6th A. Spick, P. Carlin, C. Day, G. Webster, 16 POINTS

7th P. Barlow 17 POINTS

8th W. Leigh 18 POINTS

9th A. Cusworth, B. Thorpe 19 POINTS

10th R. Moore, S. Huntington 20 POINTS

Comment

ay up zone, cant believe what ive been told today that you blanked on flyer peg 12 on the heron last week, steve wonder caught on that peg. and then to top it all off drew on you're favourite lake in the winter league and weighed in a wet fag packet for 400 grames ha ha ha merry chritmas!

Comment

well what can i say homer. i have a nightmare. yes the blank on peg 12 did me and to top it off the ghost lake took the pee. thank god i can drop that result tho ha.
                              how are you doin in the league mate. not lookin forward to round 5. i might have to place a bet on myself. that i draw ghost. but i will be more prepared this time. not goin out the night b4. HAHAHA
                              merry xmas mate, hope ya had a good one.
                              Last edited by hurricane; 23 February 2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X