Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Harry Wiggin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Wiggin

I have been asked to post sad news of the demise on Wednesday of this week of a very important member of Birmngham Civil Service AC. Harry Wiggin was over 25 years Treasurer,Chairman and Membership Secretary of our club. A number of TA members will have fished and worked on our club waters with Harry. RIP mate!!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Sad news indeed John, please pass on my deepest sypathy to his family

Comment

Harry's funeral will be at the Yardley crematorium 11am Friday 22 December The wake to follow at our clubhouse,Elmdon. Flowers from family only and donations to our club current charity "Make a Wish." Donations to be collected by our local Birmingham Civil Service Sports and Leisure Secretary at Elmdon.
      John - Kingfisher

Comment

Harry was a total gentleman, honest, loyal and a great family man. He had time for anyone and lived for his fishing.
        He will be sadly missed and i for one will never forget Harry, he always wanted to help, never missed his regular tuesday fishing trip come rain or shine, always doing the best for his beloved Civil Service Angling Section and all of his friends.
        Deepest sympathy to his wife and family and RIP Harry Wiggin, gone but never forgotten.
        Tight lines H'.

Comment

Nice one Steve!
          John - Kingfisher

Comment

Working...
          X