Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tackle to give to a junior club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tackle to give to a junior club

I buy and sell a bit of tackle ( Don't worry its not an advert before the anti tackle trader brigade jump on). I have accumulated a large number (200-300) of pole floats and other bits and bobs was just wondering if anybody works with juniors or knows of someone who does who could use them. Most are perfectly usable, all preston maver have been taken out (only for the simple reason they sell well). Would like these to go to a genuine junior club as I could still probably get £100 for them. All will be free and I will cover the p&p.......

Originally posted by tezzer View Post
    I buy and sell a bit of tackle ( Don't worry its not an advert before the anti tackle trader brigade jump on). I have accumulated a large number (200-300) of pole floats and other bits and bobs was just wondering if anybody works with juniors or knows of someone who does who could use them. Most are perfectly usable, all preston maver have been taken out (only for the simple reason they sell well). Would like these to go to a genuine junior club as I could still probably get £100 for them. All will be free and I will cover the p&p.......
    Hi Tezzer - contact TerryTurnip on this site. He looks after kids and Juniors and is always grateful for free tackle to get the young ones started and off the streets.

He's been doing it for some time now so your bits and bobs would be going to a good home for sure.

AB

Comment

Cheers for reply mate.

Comment

Good on ya Tezzer. Great gesture

Comment

pm sent..

cheers lads, all will go to a good home

Comment

Working...
          X