Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

very excited! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very excited! !

Soooo finally got rid of my carp stuff...and got an 8mtr and an 11mtr pole...prefer this style of fishing so much mlre then camping lol. Using them for the first time Tuesday. ..tomorrow will buy sone rigs and bait!

You know it makes sense! Lol
    Let us know how you get on,James
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Perhaps could be a bit rough weather wise Tuesday especially for pole fishing, a more settled day may be better.
      I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
      He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Well....the weather was rough...very wet and extremely windy. ...managed a couple of hours and had a couple of perch near the 1lb mark and lovely roach of 8oz and 3 carp to 5lb...all on maggot...did have some paste and hookable pellets but neither would stay on the hook long..any ideas on how to keep them on?

Comment

Originally posted by James Q View Post
          Well....the weather was rough...very wet and extremely windy. ...managed a couple of hours and had a couple of perch near the 1lb mark and lovely roach of 8oz and 3 carp to 5lb...all on maggot...did have some paste and hookable pellets but neither would stay on the hook long..any ideas on how to keep them on?
          Well done James! you deserve a medal going out today!
          Use the advanced search on top right of the home page it s a mine of info going back years!
          Some useful articles on the old site too for most methods heres a link..... http://www.talkangling.co.uk/Features.htm
          HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Thanks for the link will give it a read...

Comment

James where you from ?
              if your close to me, I would take you out and give you some tips.
              Im a level 1 fishing coach, doing the level 2 course as we speak.

cheers

Terry

Comment

Hi Terry im in the Colchester essex area.

Comment

Working...
                X