Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishing Dvd's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Dvd's

HI everyone i hope you all had a good xmas and new year. I'd like to ask is there anyone like me who asked for fishing dvds' for xmas. I got two Dave Harrell one's and was not impressed they didnt show enough of how he does things and the different ways he sets his rigs ect. and the most disappointing thing about them was you never got to see the end result of his efforts. I realy respect Dave and think he's a great angler but i think the dvd's could of been a lot better what are your veiws? Does anyone know of any good dvd's worth buying.
    TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Yes i got a 8 dvd box set called "mad about fishing", and it has 2 carp dvd's waggler dvd and everything you could think of, im not sure where you can purchase it from but it is highly reccommded, it shows all the fish that have been couhg on the rigs he shown. and they are very good, it shows more than you need

Gadz,

Comment

is that the one with bob roberts, matt hayes, kevin maddocks ect Gadz, if so i got that one to
      :D I'll fish anytime and anywhere (as you can see).:D

Comment

I bought a few of them last year and was mostly dissapointed by the lack of detail given about rigs and feeding i.e. all the important stuff! Saw loads of fish caught obviously but we can all do that on the right peg.

Anybody who fancies making their own DVD then let me know as my main business is DVD-and-media.com blank dvd recordable disc products and part of that is DVD replication and printing where we are the cheapest in the UK!
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

dvd's

Try the free download site 'Mininova'....in the search box type type fishing....hey presto! loads of free vids by Bob Nudd,Dave Harrell,Bob Roberts...they take only about an hour to download too...

Comment

Working...
          X