Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

deep water pole floats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deep water pole floats

where the hell can i lay me hands on some deep water (4-5 sections of a long section pole) floats,need to be quite sensitive as the main species are smallish skimmers and roach.two to three grammes. colmic used to make a pattern,i think it was called queen but not sure.not fussed about cost etc as i have got jaws debit card on me!.over to the boys.

If its a colmic float have a look here

• C O L M I C • champion quality in fishing tackle •
    [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Look in the catologue section and then under floats there one in there called something queen.
      [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Give Paul Yates a call at Doncaster angling center on 01302 363629 let him know Simon Young gave you his number and he will sort you out a good deal and the right floats more importantly!
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Originally posted by keith
          Look in the catologue section and then under floats there one in there called something queen.
          many thanks keith,found the s.called cosmo,thats what you get when you listen to someone who only orders the stuff.

Comment

oneabung,will call mr yates on monday,will probably be a bit quieter then,many thanks to all.x

Comment

smallangler, give the garbolino dc11 a go you wont be far wrong ,very nice float for those situations.

Comment

i will second that and for that price of them u cant go wrong
                Pickerings Garbolino

43 Kammies

Whiteacres Intermediate Festival Winner 2007

Maver Classic 2007 qualyfier

Browning youthmasters 2007 qualyfier

Comment

Nice range of floats. I,d like to get hold of the puma and sensor floats but in this neck of the woods nobody seems to pay much attention to float design, its all much of a muchness. Sorry i should have said the Stafford/Cannock area just in case anyone knows of an outlet reasonably local.

Comment

you woundnt think moorzy and danny were sponsored by garbolino would you.

but i havent heard anything but good comments about the garbolino float range so wont go far wrong with they advice.
                    sensas /total angling

Comment

Dave if they wernt no good i wouldnt use em
                      Pickerings Garbolino

43 Kammies

Whiteacres Intermediate Festival Winner 2007

Maver Classic 2007 qualyfier

Browning youthmasters 2007 qualyfier

Comment

I'd have a look at the Garbolino DDS range. VERY nice for that sort of work.
                        [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Colmic Queen is correct, its a pear shaped 2 tone grey body, long 2 tone bristle and a heavier wire stem. just seen em on the net

Comment

I'm after something between 3-5 grams for fishing in 16+ deep still water [docks] any ideas anybody?

Comment

sensas jean desque. drennan tipo,new maver silvers range,preston classic 1and 2.i use a jean desque in 18 foot of water at bristol docks.3.5lb main line to a 1.5 bottom. hope this helps.
                              talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Working...
                              X