Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

bootsuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bootsuit

HI all

do you remember the bootsuit comp???
    who won???
    or as any one brought 1
    as I'm thinking off getting one and would like to know your views on them like are they any good do they fit the car nicely with the seats folded down etc!!!
    thanks if you can help Dave!!
    hope you all have a good bagging new year

T'was I who won the bootsuit comp. , Hendo.

Sadly I can't tell you if they are any good , as the firm who make them have decided not to send my prize ! Grrrrr.

I can only assume they have gone booby's up !!??
    Last edited by polepot; 7 January 2007, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I was thinking bout getting one as well. Is that definite that they have gone to the wall?
      Steve Ringer
      Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

Is it a ''DUFF'' product or not?
        [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Bootsuit are still active, just called and they say £39.95 for most models plus £8 delivery charge.
          PB Pike just over 17lb

Best match weight 150lb 9oz :)

Comment

Pity that they have not come up with the goods for Duffman then

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Here's the latest e-mail I had from them dated 17/12/06.

Dear Peter ,
              Not heard any feedback from you or Simon at Talk Angling and I now have a feeling you may not have received goods sent out to you a month ago .
              We had a supply problem with the recycled sheet we use for the Bootsuit which meant some October orders were held back until November but we sent all backlog out after 17th November on Parcelforce services .
              I have checked the archived manifests and can't find your tracking number , can you confirm goods received or not ASAP and I will look further if need be .
              I will be working most of the morning and late afternoon as we are clearing Christmas orders .
              Look forward to your reply

Seems to be some mixed messages in there? I replied to say I had received nowt and that was the last I've heard.

I have to say I'm not too bothered, but then again it might double the value of my old shed on wheels !!! hehe

Comment

I have emailed them again this morning. Please let me know what they do (If anything)

NOT HAPPY!
                Simon Young
                Admin
                Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

I see that this discussion is from last year but, just thought I'd let you know that I have had the dubious pleasure of doing "business" with this sham of a company - they bascially accepted my order and my payment, promised 7 days delivery and now, over 30 days later, I am out of pocket and without product. In answer to the original question of are they any good - the answer is no they are a bunch of con artists. Avoid them.

Comment

Mark, I have their MD's email address and some sway with them due to having had them on the site as an advertiser... if you want send me your details by PM and I will contact them and get it sorted for you.
                    Simon Young
                    Admin

Comment

No Goods but a refund at least

Thanks for the offer - I waited so long for them to deliver I just gave up and finally managed to get a refund out of them. Extremely inefficient company but they did come through with a refund in the end. Thanks

Comment

Fair enough comment, I know I had some trouble getting the comp sorted with them... all round was a bit slow, they just need to get the act together but at least you did get your refund.
                        Simon Young
                        Admin

Comment

Never Use Bootsuit

JUST TO LET U GUYS KNOW ORDERED A BOOTSUIT ON THE 21ST OF APRIL AND STILL HAVNT RECEIVED IT YET. THEIR MD SENT ME ONE MAIL SAYING THAT HE WOULDNY LIKE TO BE TREATED THE WAY I HAVE BEEN BUT IT SEEMS HE IS HAPPY ENOUGH TO TREAT ME LIKE CRAP. AND HE WAS SUPPOSE TO CONTACT ME 3 WEEKS AGO AND DIDNT. THINK THEY MAY HAVE GONE BUST THERE SITE ISNT WORKING AND THEY DONT ANSWER ANY PHONE CALLS. THEY SEEM TO BE RIP OFF MERCHANTS. I WOULDNT RECOMENNED THEM TO ANYONE.
                          ALTHOUGH I HAVE ASKED SEVERAL TIMES I STILL HAVNT GOT A REFUND.
                          STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY

Comment

Bootsuit Rip Off

hey all

I have to tell you that yes, this company is BAD NEWS.

I ordered and paid for a Bootsuit on 17th March 2007 and I still have no product and no refund. Despite numerous excuses and broken promises, I have now sent them a letter (registered post) informing them that Trading Standards will now take action on my behalf.

Warning to all - stay well clear of this company they are a total rip off......be warned and, if you do have the misforutne of dealing with them, don't believe all of their excuses...just get onto Trading Standards (Consumer Direct) - they will aleady be known to them becausde of my case.

regards

mark

Comment

Working...
                            X