Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Newcastle United?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle United?

Im in shock,ive just watched the worst newcastle team in living memory.How did that shower beat tottenham.Solano as a right back?Sack Roeder,the villa fans have now got to listen to jibes about being out of the cup etc,you couldnt make it up[5-1].Well done bluenoses,enjoy.
    cornerstone.

Yes It Was definitly Keran Dyer by the way was he playing??

Well done the Blues

Stand by for Larry Teapot.
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

The Newcastle defence was an absolute shambles and Birmingham made the most of it with good movement, passing and finishing.

While I am not convinced that Roeder is up to the task, I do feel that his players completely let him down tonight. Perhaps, after their result at Tottenham, they fell into the trap of believing that they just had to turn up to beat a Championship team.
      A Southerner, lost in the Midlands. ;)

Comment

good game for the neutral
        sensas /total angling

Comment

Forgot to say that the Arsenal lads Larsson and Muamba played well again, as did the ex-gooner Upson.

Oh and I've got my tickets for the 4th round match at home against Bolton!
          A Southerner, lost in the Midlands. ;)

Comment

love it.........blue all the way thru sorry just cant stop grinning
            In darkness we do what we can
            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

just been in the local..........blues fans cant get to bar...........villa fans all getting pi**ed ....hope you still in prem next year show you how we did it

Comment

Peter,
                I feel sick.I havent felt this bad since kiely gifted solschier[im so sick my spellings gone to pot].Just when our ex loanee [milner]scored,which woke up NEUTRAL shearer,some went and got sent off.As i said you couldnt make this one up.
                cornerstone

Comment

Taking nothing away from the Blues performance but Glen Roeder has a full squad on the treatment table, Michael Owen has yet to figure in a Glen Roeder starting eleven, its bad enough having to play class players like Solano out of position, whilst they might do a job for a game or so its not long before they get found out to night was the night.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thats what i like brian,lets sort out some excuses.Why has larry teapot become talk angling bluenose all of a sudden?Did anyone notice how empty the ground was?Did the fans know something that we dont?Are bungs still rife in football?The mind boggles.Roll on Watford.
                    cornerstone

Comment

Thought the blues did all that was needed tonight, Newcastle may have half a team on the treatment table but with Bentner, Clemence, Kelly and Jaidi all missing, Forsell long term, Dunn just sold and newbie Vine cup tied we weren't exactly at full strength ourselves.

Yes Newcastle were poor but you can only beat what's in front of you and their same team beat Spurs on Saturday.

McSheffery great as normal but Larsson was my man of the match the way he kept coming inside and tidying up in midfield, fully deserved his goal
                      PB Pike just over 17lb

Best match weight 150lb 9oz :)

Comment

Originally posted by cornerstone
                        .Roll on Watford.
                        cornerstone
                        Or Roll over for them maybe
                        PB Pike just over 17lb

Best match weight 150lb 9oz :)

Comment

still grinning

Comment

you know i am sat here in my scarf hat a shirt all blues stuff....serious contenter for the nut house,,,just 10 more mins and ill put them back on the wall

Comment

Ejayar
                              We will probably have bellamy,young,keane and barton on our books by saturday.Martin and randy wont let us down.
                              cornerstone.

Comment

Working...
                              X