Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston shuttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston shuttle

Has anyone converted the two wheel shuttle to a four wheel, wondered if its worth doing, any drawbacks found when converted and used?
    River anglers Go with the flow.

Yes I converted mine, I had still got a pair of pnuematic wheels from a pull along trolley, a length of steel tube from B&Q a a bit of cutting and carving of the rear Preston support legs, job done. Was it worth it yes I think so but like most trolley/shuttles the ground dictates how easy and stable it is to push. Because I had the wheels it cost me less than a fiver.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Bri, yes mate i have the same, two wheels some 19mm box ally and two square to square couplers, so for me its just unscrew the swivel feet and slide in place and tighten up like a box leg, i can put the rear wheels either inside the original frame of the trolly or outside if no narrow gates.
      i use a platform barrow for the rivers due to ground conditions, but use the shuttle on puddles and canals, il do it tomorrow now i know its worth it.
      River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Working...
      X