Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Did You Escape From Lockdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You Escape From Lockdown

Ok its not yet time for me to escape, Bo Jos Jail, I am in the over 70s sheilded group, however did anyone get out, where did you go, what did you catch. Lets hear the stories, of the bulging nets.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

I know one of our ex mods went down the cut in Netherton and had 20+lb of skimmers and roach on bread and hemp.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

I went to gold valley
      id say there were 60-70 people fishing.
      very well organised- tackle shop doors were left open,queuing system outside observing social distancing,staff wearing masks and gloves.
      I only bought a day ticket ,so paid contactless- there's a barrier in front of the counter,so you can't get close- as safe as could possibly be.
      the fish seemed a bit finicky to start with- none on the method- 3 on long pole on the deck and they went crazy down the edge for the last 3 hours- I ended up with 19 carp including a couple Of lumps pushing 20lb!
      was just really good to be out and know I was still safe-really needed it mentally tbh.
      ill be going again next week- maybe to a club water with my youngest- who is living with me at the moment because his mum is a nurse on the covid ward.
      he deserves a day out with his dad.
      hope all that went and are going can stay safe and have a great days fishing- and escape the madness.
      stay safe guys 🎣🐟😉
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
      X