Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted

hi guys

can someone help me please

im after an old canal groundbait called Purple Haze

i think a company called Whizzo used to make it

if you can help i would be very happy

cheers steve

Told you 2 years ago YOU'LL BE LUCKY.

Must be Clattercote and Boddington matches soon.

And yes it WAS made by Whizzo, so the only chance is if someone has some buried at the back of their garage or shed.
    [B]MALC[/B]
    [COLOR="Red"][B]THE JINX[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

thank you Malc

as per usual extremely imformative reply

but if someone has got a case in the back of their shed i would be interested in buying it

Comment

Better than that was baitex POACHER.Similar colour,and very good for roach.I dont know if its still available,but baitex black can be still bought in the black country,so maybe there is still some poacher out their?If anyone knows of any i would be interested.
        cornerstone.

Comment

Dont think baitex are still going but will have look and listen.Lee Woodhouse may have some info

Comment

Baitex are still going but they will only make Groundbait to order and you have to buy a box of 20 bags.

Whizzo i aint sure about....i will know later when the guy calls me back.

Comment

I cant get in touch with the guy from Whizzo, i think the recipe is owned by a company called Cooks from Rotherham and Waggy used to be the agent but until i can get in touch with someone i cant be sure.

Comment

I cant get in touch with the guy from Whizzo, i think the recipe is owned by a company called Cooks from Rotherham and Waggy used to be the agent but until i can get in touch with someone i cant be sure.

Comment

Is that the pet food Cooks? If so, I can call in to find out

Comment

Yeah I remember the Whizzo groundbaits, Steve what was so good about the Purple Haze one?
                    Simon Young
                    Admin
                    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

We used to use purple haze after the Gudgeon on the midland canals wised up/had enough of dried blood.

Comment

hi Oneabung

i mixed some in with my carp groundbait on a few sessions and did extremerly well

i think it was the colour that gave it that extra something but unless i find some more ill never find out

Comment

resetting page

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

hi Oneabung

i mixed the purple haze with my carp groundbait and found i caught more

whether it was the colour or a flavour in the haze im not sure

Comment

opps wot happened there then

Comment

Working...
                              X