Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pull bungs ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pull bungs ??

Do you guys use pull bungs or not for your carping?

I havent done up to this year and think I have been missing out so just splashed out on the new Milo ones at £4 a pop they aint cheap!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

make sure they aint banned

Comment

Can't see the point in them, fished next to a guy fishing it last year, looked very awkward to use and didn't get the fish in any quicker - looks like another gimmick to get you to part with your cash to me!

Comment

I had a touch there,like yourself,i fancied a go at them,my mate let me have a go with his and they do work.off to the shop to get a couple,£2.46. must have priced em up a bit to keenly.Think i will go back tommorow for a few more!!

Comment

Originally posted by redfin
          Can't see the point in them, fished next to a guy fishing it last year, looked very awkward to use and didn't get the fish in any quicker - looks like another gimmick to get you to part with your cash to me!
          John Merchant uses them Darran but knowing the Merch he made his own

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Never used them but if you hook a big fish on soft laccy its got to be safer than handlining.

Comment

Definate advantage in the winter on commercials, or when smaller fish are the target, but with the chance of a lump or two.Not so handy, in my opinion, when it's carp or bust.

Interestingly, things are moving a step further, with guys drilling the side of their top-kits, glueing in a couple of P.T.F.E. bushes and pulling the elastic out of the side of the section.

Comment

Working...
              X