Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Anybody interested in taking part in a 48hr fishing marathon?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anybody interested in taking part in a 48hr fishing marathon?

    I'm based in Northants and want to do something for the community.
    I was thinking about setting up a match (over 48 hrs with say 25% of the money being split between the winners and the remaining 75% going towards a charity of our choice!

    Any ideas on setting this up?
    (Maybe turn this into an annual event?)
    If heaven doesn't allow fishing, I aint going !!
Working...
X