Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Stalking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalking

Fish Farmer,have you been stalking me,how did you know i also do a bit of fluff chucking? i took a look at your website it mentions a trout lake for the future,any dates yet?.yes i will get down to take a look(got a nephew with Downs and am looking for a suitable venue where he can catch a few on the whip).Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Lol, I always stalk the big 'uns mate

I think trout are being stocked in August into our largest pool - 'Chestnut'. We have also left some large carp in there for somehing diferent to chuck ya fluff at (or superglued mixers, perhaps?!). There are an unknown number of carp still left in there. The ones I put in purposefully range from just over 10lb to just under 15lbTo be honest, I think we should have prepared the pond much better, but what do I know!

Used to do a lot of fly fishing stillwaters meself mate and tie me own bits of fluff (the moths ate most my feathers and furs though - well annoying!). I sensed you were an all rounder hurricane from the different species you talk about with obvious knowledge.

We are ging to be offering fly casting tuition too

Hope to see you soon
    Regards
    phil
    [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

i used to do alot of stalking,,,,
      till she got a court order against me!
      now im not allowed within half a mile of her unless supervized by someone of authority!!!!!

mmmmmmm!
      :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Realtree,works for me.lol

Comment

eh?
          [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by fish farmer View Post
            eh?
            Realtree for fish stalking Urban camo for women stalking, Ok whats with the new avatar,would have put a silly comment on but i cant work out what it is lol.

Comment

Working...
            X