Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Local Fishing Clubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Fishing Clubs?

im looking to join a local fishing club but i cant seem to find any =/, whats the best way to find out about local fishing clubs?

Thanks YMF.
    <>< West Midlands angler <><

Originally posted by young_match_fisher View Post
    im looking to join a local fishing club but i cant seem to find any =/, whats the best way to find out about local fishing clubs?

Thanks YMF.
    ask at your local tackle shop they should be able to help.they may even run one from the shop.good luck.

Comment

fishing clubs

have word round but getting into one isn't so easy as they look for good anglers with reputations of winning matches.

my advice would be to enter a few matches be prepared to lose a few hundred lol

but generally people are stalking the matches looking for new anglers if they need them in there club.

Comment

Shane sorry mate have to disagree most clubs nowadays struggle to get any decent turn ups so are always looking for new members match teams i agree look for best anglers but most small clubs will welcome anglers and hopefullly encourage youngsters to join . Young match fisher you will learn a lot from a club and once you get more confident enter some opens and like shane said if you are good other clubs will approach you but most of all enjoy your fishing whatever level.

Comment

Get to your local Tackle shop and ask them, being in the Midlands you will be spoilt foir choice.

There are clubs for all sorts of anglers with all different levels of ability,

The Angling trust may be able to put you on to a few local ones as even the smaller clubs are now joining up
          [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Just post up on here the town you live in and perhaps someone will know the local clubs.
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Netherton a/c may have some places for next year. Old hill legion have got memberships available with summer and winter leagues, 6 pools and a couple of miles of canal.

Comment

hello everybody who reads this, just brought 2 fishing lakes near louth . anybody wanting to fish them just give us a ring there is also 2 log cabins 5 hook up points for caravans and also toilet facillities and im going to start matches to my phone number is 01507 354984

Comment

Working...
                X