Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Teaching my lad during school holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaching my lad during school holidays

School Holidays

Hello, all can any one point me in the direction of some pools in and around Pelsall (Walsall) were I can teach my lad to fish the pole/whip were we are guaranteed to pull some easy fish not looking to land 10lb carp just some simple basic fishing that will keep him busy and get him hooked!!

Cheers

Paul

Northgate ishery at Wychnor is the ideal place bluenose. Fish one of the early pegs with pellet/corn and you will catch small carp up to a couple of pound all day. Plenty of space on the platform to get a box and say a deckchair. Only about 20 mins from pelsall straight up the A38 past Alrewas then once you go over the Trent turn left signposted Wychnor. Follow the lane for about a mile until you reach some urban traffic lights. Once across the lights turn right through the gate and park on the left. I take my daughter there and she loves it. Another venue you can try is coppice pools at hammerwich. Tight lines.

Comment

As well as Big G's good suggestions, Curborough Fishery (new match pool) is well worth a trip. Loads of silvers, small tench, crucians, goldfish etc to go at.

Just up the road from you at Lichfield (Watery Lane Curbough)
      Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Thanks for the advice gents

Comment

Working...
        X