Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

connectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connectors

can any kind person out there advise me on how to tie a dacron connector on please
    nige cooke

Just turn it back on itself to make a loop, pass the end of your elastic through that loop and pull tight, secure connection is then assured!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

i pull the laccy out of end of poll clamp it with a wooden clothes peg to stop it goin back into pole i slide a bead onto laccy then thread laccy through connector tie a bouble knot bob ur uncle ---ps-the bead stops the connector going back into pole hope it helps pal --billy
      work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...onnecters.html Try this thread.
        The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

For double laccy, thread a bead up the laccy and attach the dacron loop-to-loop stlyeee and pull the bead over the junction between the laccy and dacron. I lile my dacron 30mm long and I singe the end to stope it from fraying (a bit anal I know!)

SEEEEEMPLES

Comment

Working...
          X