Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Snapped pole!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapped pole!

Hi people!

Snapped my top section the other day, its actually section number 2 as dont use number 1.

Its a Diawa Connisseur G8, am I best getting it repaired or being a new one? Its a nice clean break about 2 inches from bottom, no idea how it happened, got it out the tube and it was snapped!!!!!! Damned fairies!

Also got a crack in 5th section but only tiny, am i best just getting some tape for this? If so is it a special type?

Thanks in advance

Kev

hi bournie with the number 5 i would have it repaired
    Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

get them both repaired mate i have the G8 brill pole send it to Scott at Eselles but make sure you pack it well or perhaps your local tackle shop may do a collection service

Comment

Eselles are on holiday until 5th August! GRrrrrrrrrrrrr

Any others?

Comment

I wouldnt bother gettin the no.2 repaired,just use it as a meat punch.

Comment

Just telescope the number 2 it'll be fine, but get the crack in the 5 sorted definately.

Comment

no2 section is only £15.00 mate from ted carters
              mark
              [url]http://www.freewebs.com/ackoos--floats/[/url]

Comment

buy a new no.2 mate but get the no.5 repaired fast cause it will get bigger mate
                [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Ok will be buying a new number 2, but any idea where i can get number 5 fixed? Was told Eselles but they are away till 5th August then will be really busy so could be a month!

Comment

try here m8 Dick Clegg's Internet Fishing Tackle Shop in barnsley
                    Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Send the no.2 back to daiwa, they will most likely replace it.

Comment

hi mate did you get your pole done ? if not fosters of birmingham do a great job the guy at fosters has done the match lads poles for years.

Comment

Working...
                        X