Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

best shot for theses pole floats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best shot for theses pole floats

ive been struggling for ages to get the right shot for my pole rigs for carp and whats best way to shot them as in bulk and droppers and stuff these are the sizes i need it for by the way i have got stotz

4x8
    4x10
    4x12
    4x14
    4x16
    :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Just put ALL your shot in a bulk,lift and drop the rig every min.and watch for little dink's as the hookbait is dropping.

Comment

thanks fordy could u tell me what shot is best to shot them perfect tho

Comment

Hi try stotz shot very good and move easily up and down line ask local tackle shop for more info.

Comment

ive got them but how many do i need to shot the floats of them sizes

Comment

Get your self a plastic coke bottle or deep bucket and make up the rigs place a couple of shot on line of float dip in bucket or bottle and check the float just add shot untill float is shotted sometimes a float weight size can vary slightly so you are best shotting this way once youve added correct amount of shot move them up the line and snip the line off where you have shotted them in case of any damage

Comment

Hope that makes sense.

Comment

yes thanks for that

Comment

hi methodmaster
                  if you type shotting charts into your google search engine, it will give you links to all the info you require, ( i have looked at them but do not know how to link them to you)
                  hope this helps
                  regards 2ts
                  ANGLING ATHLETE, CARLSBERG TETLEY AC.

Comment

Working...
                  X