Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

what pole have you got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what pole have you got

what poles everyone got
    :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Originally posted by methodmaster View Post
    what poles everyone got
    a 13.5 meter shakespeare pole of which extends to 16m with a few of my old last sections from my old pole, much better than my old 1
    [CENTER][B][U]Fishing is a lifestyle, not a hobby !![/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]:)[/CENTER]

Comment

Shimano Technium XTA, very light and resonable priced
      The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Only got a Browning margin pole (9.5m) at the moment but about to step up
        I was going to buy the MAP TKS40 but am going for the Team Daiwa SR4 instead
        If heaven doesn't allow fishing, I aint going !!

Comment

just got the maver comp 271 strong long and light apart from at 16m sags a bit but most in that price bracket do.waiting on my main pole to arrive
          Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Middy White Knuckle 6m Margin Pole and the Diawa Maxum 8m Put Over Pole
            The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
            [url]http://carpsmart.net/ourshop/prod_957389-MARINE-SUPREME-10kg.html[/url]

Comment

My garbolino premier legion with 6 top kits does all i need. I nearly sold it but decided to hang on to it for another season after it performed so well in the last couple of matches ive fished.
              Ive aslo got a drennen margin pole which i use on venues wheree real animal tamer gear is needed

Comment

Garbo Renaisance x 2 for general work, milo trojan for heavy work, diawa yank and bank for very heavy work and a silstar tradition for shifting ice in the winter.
                Steve Davies

Comment

Maver K47 with my trusty old Maver H41 as a back up. Maver H10 for margin and to-hand fishing in the emerald isle.

J

Comment

Daiwa Connoisseur G8 (16 Metre)

Comment

G10 and k57

Comment

Daiwa G8 and 10 metre beastmaster margin.

Comment

diawa spectrum power and shimano xta for bagging
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

I have a Maver B21 Super Litium 14.5m. I took a bit of a gamble on this as I brought it on ebay knowing nothing about it but it seems to have paid off. Just hope it takes the 16 elastic im about to put through it...lol
                            I don't exaggerate... I just remember BIG!

Comment

Daiwa Tournament Pro for summer and carping, Tournament S for silvers and winter, Connoisser Z for really heavy fishing like, tight no.20 elastic and 0.30 to a 10 carp hook!

Comment

Working...
                              X