Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

What do you sit your arse on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you sit your arse on?

I use a Leeda 2XL 3 drawer box at the moment, but have just ordered a Preston Innovations X4S
    If heaven doesn't allow fishing, I aint going !!

your ass will think its in heaven m8 most comfortable box i ever sat on have done over 8 hours on mine at once no problem i have the x6s and the x5
    Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Fox stalker £25.00 and it folds flat lol.
      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

old style 5 drawer on box.very,very comfy.
        talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Onbox X3 .....very comfy

Comment

Old Preston Onbox that my Stepdad gave me free of charge Not impressed with the build quality though. The draw handles are pants and ive just had to replace the hinges on the pole float tray
            Wife has said she will buy me whatever box i want if i can make the onbox last untill xmas. really like the look of the new 'Garbo' box

Comment

Rive RX11 Carbon D25
              RIVE-MASTER:cool:

Comment

Preston TX the most comfy box ever for me I am a fat a** and need a new hip but I can sit on it all day with no probs
                A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Milo 1100
                  [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Don't need an expensive box parked under me ass
                    I'm quite happy just sitting there on the grass.
                    300 quid box with too much stuff in?
                    When Mother nature supplied such a wonderful cushion?

[I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Preston On Box X3, I'm selling it though for either a matchbox S class or a Rive Blackline HSP.

Comment

daiwa tournament seatbox

or when im barbel fishing my new korum lightweight chair

Comment

milo match speed gel seat llight for milo sexy as hell
                          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Original, 20 year old, Rive English Conti-box! Had about 6 new seats, last 2 home made and new hinges and clips and dog chain and cable ties to fix strap!

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                              Original, 20 year old, Rive English Conti-box! Had about 6 new seats, last 2 home made and new hinges and clips and dog chain and cable ties to fix strap!
                              Sounds like Triggers broom!!

Fox MSB1, I love it, I thought i was being a bit of a tackle tart when i got it, with the spirit levels and all, but i can honestly say I've never been more comfortable. plenty of room in it too. Its not lightweight though, but very stable

Comment

Working...
                              X