Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Paste spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paste spring

I have just bought a rig from my local tackle shop for paste fishing on the pole. it has a coil on it to hold the paste on.

has anyone used these if so are they any good? not really well up on paste fishing i know i have the right float and the rest of the set up is also correct but what about this spring?
    I aint that good but i'll always catch em

All I can do for you is to repeat the advice I was given a few weeks ago when I asked a question regarding the use of gadgets for paste fishing - the answer was no gadgets just a hook, so that's what I do.

Comment

throw it in the bin or take it back and get your money back mate tackle shops often sell you things if they think your a begginer at something and tell you they are the dogs mate dont use it just the hook will do
      [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

fair enough mate not many people seem to like this looks like ive been had by the short and curlys on this one lol
        I aint that good but i'll always catch em

Comment

Working...
        X