Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Its getting harder for me to use my pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge22
    replied
    Gentlemen thank you for your messages of godwill etc I have now done a deal with my local tackle dealer that enables me to continue fishing for a little longer an seems to suit him once again thankyou to you all regards Stewart

Leave a comment:

• Judge22
    started a topic Its getting harder for me to use my pole

Its getting harder for me to use my pole

OK so I'm a 62 year old with a diabetic related progressive neurological condition affecting my hands feet & balance I am the proud owner of a garbolino super G8 lightwieght allround pole trouble is my hands are crap and any little gust of wind means I struggle even with a spray bar let alone trying to land demonic fish with attitude I have been a pole user since 1998 and apart from a 15 year old barbel rod with no reel I have no other kit so my local tackle dealer set me up with the loan of a waggler rod and med feeder rod and a couple of Spro reels and I really enjoyed them alas they had to go back so it got me thinking with this depression or credtit crunch that I would never get anything like the money I paid for it.
    So if there is anyone out there with lots of kit they do not use please no carp stuff I do not have the strength or patience for that type of fishing but good quality stuff maybe a lesser pole they would like to swap then perhaps they may do justice to this truly awesome pole along with my modified matchbox pyramid and the Daiwa tornament sheild brolly thats way to big and classy for me.
    Took me ages to type this and no do not want to list it in the for sale section where the travellers come to look and never read anything else I want this gear to go to a real matchman not some one just playing the field we all know that its prolly worth around £900 just for the pole ( it has extra sections) so PM's please if you are interested regards Stewart PS only repairs are to 1 short 4th and a No 3 section ( and they were down to my clumsy hands)
Working...
X