Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Griff Rhys Jones BBC answer to complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griff Rhys Jones BBC answer to complaint

Thanks for your e-mail regarding 'Rivers with Griff Rhys Jones' broadcast on 26 July I assure you that neither us, nor Griff intended to cause any offence with the programme, and I apologise for any you may've been caused on this occasion. I feel however, that Griff's remarks were said very much in jest, and he intended for the audience to interpret them as such, acknowledging that they were said with tongue very much in cheek. Griff has, in recent days, explained his comments through various sources, including on 'The Jeremy Vine Show', and you may be interested to listen to his interview which you can find on the following link and is available to listen again until tomorrow (30 July) afternoon: BBC - BBC Radio 2 Programmes - Jeremy Vine, 23/07/2009 I'd like to take this opportunity to assure you that I've recorded your comments onto our audience log. This is an internal daily report of audience feedback which is circulated to many BBC staff including senior management, producers and channel controllers. The audience logs are seen as important documents that can help shape decisions about future programming and content. Thanks once again for taking the time to contact us. Regards Ciaran McConnellBBC Complaints

Nice one mate.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Cheers. By the way had any decent fish lately, I,m off camping next week to shell island.

Comment

No mate booked a lake for 3 days(6 of us)and did 72 hr session on my water,odd small pike loads of 5lb bream and 2 small cats,it got so bad i went to earlswood just to put a bend in the rods lol.might have a 48 hr barbel session next week,river levels permitting,good luck at shell mate enjoy it.Regards Peter.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

cheers i will and Hopefully catch a few bass

Comment

Working...
          X