Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pellet feeder advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellet feeder advice?

Am I correct in thinking that you use these in a simmilar way to method feeders?
    ie
    pack them with soft pellets, tuck your hookbait inside, and put another layer of soft pellets over the top?
    The feeders I have bought are the 'Guru' range and they look like an open end feeder but the top has half of it cut away to form a scoop??
    Have never used them before, but going to give it a go in a club match next weekend.
    My main approach will be the pellet waggler, but want to have a back up plan in case of weather conditions, draw, etc
    Also any recommendation on pellets would be welcome
    If heaven doesn't allow fishing, I aint going !!

I have been using the 2mm Sonubaits Fin Perfect pellets lately with success - either on a method feeder or pellet feeder.

Comment

it says saxa salt on buses pal everything is trial and error practice
      work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

I've never used the Guru pellet feeders but have used others.Half fill the feeder with feed pellets then place your hookbait inside and add more feed pellets,job done.Provided the pellets are dampened correctly and you dont pack them in to tightly you shouldn't have any probs.HTH's
        Whats a commercial fishery ?

Comment

mate i use the guru one's the other day i cant see why some places ban the method feeder but allow the pellet feeder its both the same?, anyway they am nice feeders i used the 2mm fin perfect feed pellets just soak them for 2 mins take them out the water start settin up they will be ready for when you start fishing mate
          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X