Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Nathan has been in a car crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan has been in a car crash

Just picked this up a few minutes ago

Nathan has been quite a big contributor to the site over the last few weeks I thought he had been a bit quiet ,

I would just like to wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing him back here in full flow asap.

JC

Alibongo Posted: 07 August 2009 20:17:33 Advanced Member
    Groups: Member

Just thought i would tell you all that Nathan has been involved in a car accident and is currently in hospital and not in a good way he is stable as i have spoken to one of the lads who has been to see him.

this in my mind makes you put into purspective that pathetic onslaught that took place a couple of weeks ago. We are all supposed to find fishing a release from normal life and something to enjoy at the weekend yet during the former post (which i stay well away from) there were people on this site that tried to tarnish Nathans name! Now most people who know Nathan know that he is gobby and at times offensive but he has only ever meant this in jest and at times to make the most boring biteless days interesting.

i would like to take this opportunity to wish him all the best and look forward to seeing him on the bank although i hope he isnt at the next peg as my BIG ears may not take it.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

get well soon mate you will be missed for you advice
    mark
    [url]http://www.freewebs.com/ackoos--floats/[/url]

Comment

hope he,s up and about soon,if its correct what Ive read about his injuries
      he as long hard road in front off him I know from experience.
      All the best mate keep your chin up.

Comment

Although I don't know Nathan, just like to wish him well.

Times like this that it puts all the silly arguments that some have had in perspective........life is too short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        RIVE-MASTER:cool:

Comment

same here asked his advise and very helpfull so get well mate hope he's ok whats happened to him is he really bad
          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

get well soon mate.

Comment

Get well soon Nathan. The carp are getting their hearing back at Hayfield now there's not much tapping going on.
              [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

take your time nathan - get well soon
                Sean Hanrahan

Comment

Hey Nathan, hope your feeling better soon mate.

All your info about Staffo was great, spot on , thank you!

One other thing that may perk you up, Andy at Staffo has some section money for you!

Cheers....Mark
                  Can't catch enough.....

Comment

Mark he would make his way down the motorway on crutches to get that

Just had a PM from a good freind of his and he is ok, apart from being in a ward of 80 yr olds im guessing right now he is teaching them a whole new language and has most of them making rigs for him
                    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
                    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
                    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
                    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

hope your soon up about nathan was looking forword too seeing you at the ta match on the 29 dave.

Comment

Get well soon mate but dont hurry back to the bank you will get back soon enough and catching fish
                        A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Nathan

just like to wish nathan all the best and get well soon.

Comment

Get well soon Nathan looking forward to seeing you at the Pontins Festival

Comment

get well soon Nathan.

Comment

Working...
                              X