Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

What a day on the cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davelincs
    replied
    Originally posted by WiganMat View Post

im like a little kid when it comes to fishing
    Aren,t we all?????????

Leave a comment:

• WiganMat
    replied
    I love fishking luckypiker. Im not a great fisherman but there is nothing better than landing a fish be it 10z or 10lb i love every single one of them.

Davelincs on the cut in abram dover lock stretch. Bloody marvelous pal im going again tommorrow lol im like a little kid when it comes to fishing

Leave a comment:

• luckypiker
    replied
    Originally posted by WiganMat View Post
    I went fishing on the cut on saturday for a bit of a change.

My mate use to take to me to a peg, pegg 27 it was on the abram stretch so as this is were i caught my first fish i thought it would be only right to go here.

WHAT A DAY. i was catching lovely roach all day then summert hit which was obviously no roach. I netted it only a bloody crucian carp. I was overjoyed a crucain on the cut bloody marvelous.

I carrys on roach perch skimmer roach same old story then 3 more crucains.

I know its not s big thing but i didnt even know they were in the canal never heard of anyone getting one out who i speak to. This is why i go fishing when your float goes and you have no idrea whats there.
    This post for me captures some of the essence of why we go fishing well done mate.

Leave a comment:

• davelincs
    replied
    A good day then Mat, where about were you fishing?

Leave a comment:

• WiganMat
    started a topic What a day on the cut

What a day on the cut

I went fishing on the cut on saturday for a bit of a change.

My mate use to take to me to a peg, pegg 27 it was on the abram stretch so as this is were i caught my first fish i thought it would be only right to go here.

WHAT A DAY. i was catching lovely roach all day then summert hit which was obviously no roach. I netted it only a bloody crucian carp. I was overjoyed a crucain on the cut bloody marvelous.

I carrys on roach perch skimmer roach same old story then 3 more crucains.

I know its not s big thing but i didnt even know they were in the canal never heard of anyone getting one out who i speak to. This is why i go fishing when your float goes and you have no idrea whats there.
Working...
X