Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

british carp champion of champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• british carp champion of champions

I was fishing Barston lakes on Sunday and the above event had been taking place.I heard all sorts of weights being mentioned(1300lb being one) and I have been trying to find out results but cannot find any info anywhere. I am not a carp angler but fish Barston regularly and am interested in what won and what the weights were. Anybody know?

Not sure what won it but on Saturday evening the leading pair of anglers had 44 carp for well over 400lb.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

1100lb won it and around 400lb for second amazing weights

Aparrently there were fishing over 150yds out
      [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

I did hear that the weights were exceptional jc, but was not sure.Thats a fantastic weight!! I have a club match there this weekend I wonder............................ no, don't think so! lol

Comment

well I think that was 48 hrs non stop, I find 6 hrs hard enough

I hear its fishing well for skimmers and F1's too
          [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Aint so difficult lying on a sun lounger JC plus they would have at least 4 rods out.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Brian G View Post
              Aint so difficult lying on a sun lounger JC plus they would have at least 4 rods out.
              Well there is that lol, but apparently they were up and down like yoyo's there was an interveiw with the organiser on Sunday on fishermans blues
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Managed to find out the full result. The winners absolutely anihilated the rest!! but a massive combined weight close to 2400lb of fish over the 2 days. Thats some weight of fish!! incredible

The Results
                Kev Reynolds / Andy Maker
                1204lbs 10oz
                Bryan Jarrett / Dave Gawthorn
                300lbs 14oz
                Jon Finch / Ian Poole
                263lbs 04oz
                Mike Winstone / Tim Fromant
                180lbs 11oz
                Lee Jackson / Gary Peet
                133lbs 05oz
                Will O Flynn / Dan O Flynn