Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Rolfs match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolfs match

I am considering running a pairs match inside the Rolfs match, could anyone who is fishing the match please vote
    yes
    62.50%
    no
    8.33%
    not bothered
    29.17%
    not going so stop mithering
    0.00%

The day is your little baby Neil to do with as you feel fit.

I'm not worried if there is a built in pairs match on the day, as i'll go with what ever you sort, as i'm only going so i can start turning up late.
    [B]MALC[/B]
    [COLOR="Red"][B]THE JINX[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

sound idea neil......
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

How would pairs be arranged Neil? Worried about imposing myself on a bagger!!
        John - Kingfisher
        Talk Angling Senior Member
        Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

I have a similar worry to kingfisher i have never fished at rolphs and from what i gather it can be peggy so if it was a pairs match i wouldn't want to let some one else down (just myself) which could detract from fishing a great venue with a good bunch of lads.

However, you are running the match so what ever you decide i am happy to go along with.
          Steve Davies

Comment

Snap!!
            John - Kingfisher
            Talk Angling Senior Member
            Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Not worried, choice is yours
              [COLOR="Magenta"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Minx[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/GemmaD/Banners/sig2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

ha ha its me that should worry i aint finnished of bottom yet.......enjoy...im going to
                In darkness we do what we can
                In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Your call Neil.
                  Bit more paperwork for you though

Comment

Im all for it

Comment

Who going to pair with Andy??????

Comment

Can't understand why anyone fishing is worried about them not performing if a pairs is run along side the indiv.

It's a TALKANGLING Match not an OPEN.

For anyone that has not fished the water before you will find that there are a few of us that have fished it a little that will give any and all advice on pegs drawn and seeing as Garry is fishing you will have the best advice possible from one of the most approachable guys around, all you need do is ask.

Plus dont forget that I'LL be there so there is NO WAY it could ever be a SERIOUS Match (just ask anyone who's fished a match with me)

Every Fishing Forum Match that i fish, i fish for FUN (mainly cause i'm crap) and i dont care if i fish crap on the day as to me it's just about Fishing and meeting up with on line friends.

Yes Rolfs can be peggy but name me ANY WATER that is not..

So come on give Neil MORE work and have a pairs as well (at least then i've got 2 chances to finish last)
                        [B]MALC[/B]

Comment

As long as I'm not paired with Malc or Peter it's fine with me.

Comment

Lol malc
                            If you want, I wont disclose who is paired with who til after the match, that way you won't know if you're under pressure or not . I will do the draw on the morning and give the list to rolf . sorry, just trying to make it a bit more interesting

Comment

Thats the spirit Neil.

You know me and my idea of a match at Rolfs.

Turn up late, Annoy everyone soon as i arrive, Constant abuse to everyone during the match and to round off the day go for a swim for pole sections.

And Please dont make me suffer Vince as a pair partner as all he does after a match is moan how bad he fished.
                              [B]MALC[/B]

Comment

Working...
                              X