Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Doubles at Bonehill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubles at Bonehill

i have had permission from the guy running the bonehill match.............. Mr Gardener. That i can run a doubles thing as well...... now before anyone gets stressed... and up tight its purely for fun and there is no fear about letting anyone down cus its Fun. Its ten bob each (Thats 50p to all you whippersnappers ) so there ain't a lot of dough involved and i have a bottle of whiskey for the winning pair how they gonna share it is another problem... i have had this whiskey for at least 2 years so hoping to win it back thats another thing i am feeling really hot so look out i really might do a weight from here ,......... ohh i forgot to mention you ain't gonna know who your doubles partner is till after the weigh in... so you can give some banter to anyone you like ..if you dare ..they might be your partner.... just thank the stars its not comic relief weekend i may have tried to get you in fancy dress mind you from what i seen some of you dress that way anyway ..... i cant wait
    Teepot
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Hi Pete,

Great Idea mate, you never know we may end up paired at the end .

I will also donate a bottle of Scotch so a pair of Bottles for the winning pairs .

So it will be a mystery pairs match .

Looking forward to it already mate.
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Be it on your own head Pete!!
      John - Kingfisher
      Talk Angling Senior Member
      Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

btt

Comment

got some more prizes for runners up and 3rd and 4th and 5th...lol for half a nicker where else you get value like this ....not bad ...and dont forget the prestige...Talk Anglings first Bonehill doubles Champs....

Comment

50p do you think I'm made of money Larry? .
            http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

you better pay up or ill turn ya over and shake it from you pockets

Comment

sounds good to me but be gentle. . (just in case two drop out). .
                http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

you better pay up or ill turn ya over and shake it from you pockets

you will have job on he has zips on his pockets

Comment

this is a week today better get your ten bobs ready...

Comment

Larry
                      How can you do doubles,when there is 15 fishing.Also how good are BURNLEY and BARNSLEY.Watched the saints against sunderland,unlucky,they look very good attacking,just need to sort their defence out and they will be in the play offs.Happy easter brucie.
                      cornerstone-villain till i die.

Comment

doubles are easy........ its happening so get your 50p out you tite sod (dont really want to talk about football its a very sore point at the moment but on the up side looks like blues will be at wembly before the villa another great first for the blues

Comment

Not if they dont win any more games.Saints at home,wolves and derby and leicester away,very tough.You could end up like ROMA.
                          cornerstone.

Comment

Working...
                          X