Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Night fishing !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night fishing !!

As some of you already know i am a young and slow improving match angler of whom will hopefully one day become a regular match winner.....
    Trying to expand my knowledge of all variety's of fishing i decided to go night fishing from saturday till sunday this weekend and i must say that carp specimen fishing at night is something of which i am not going to be doing again very soon... £20 to catch absolutely nothing... not even a touch off of my two rods and my mates 2 rods....also my mother wanted to add "the cost of food and new equipment and bait".... and to be honest i feel deeply sorry for the people who are into this sort of fishing.

Personally i dont think that i will ever do this again as it was a BIGGG letdown especially in economic terms for me.

[CENTER][B][U]Fishing is a lifestyle, not a hobby !![/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]:)[/CENTER]

not as easy as all the people who have never done it make it out to be is it,but if 1 blank is gonna put you off your probably never gonna get into it mate,sad realy because the rewards can be fantastic.(take a look at the albums in my profile and you will see why i do it) just got back from 48 hrs on the Avon,not a touch but i still had a great time,and the company was fantastic,i hope you give it another try,but if you dont at least you tried it.Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

This is why i do it.

Comment

Dont give up so easily,its like any other form of fishing success is rarely instant mate.

Comment

As we all know fishing is all to do with patience especially where carp anglers are concerned i,m sure peter will agree with me.when it comes to targetting carp i know some carpers who have been fishing at night for 3 to 4 nights on the trot and only caught one carp as the carp are very weary and shy creature some are very hard to catch indeed.My local club water is very hard to fish for all species as it is more or less a natural water and the carp in there are really hard to catch i went yesterday and fished for eight hours and only had about 5lb of mixed fish mainly skimmers but i keep going there because it,s a lovely and tranquil place to be and it only costs £20 a year and i can go when ever i want. So dont give up kid keep trying and give it another go.

Comment

Working...
          X