Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

first good carp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first good carp.

thought id give carp fishing a go yesterday and netted along with some small tench, roach and bream my first good carp. it was 8lb and i fought it for 15 mins. i caught another good carp also. just thought id write a post about it coz it made my day. i'll put photos on my profile later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congratulations James,that you hooked then.

Comment

thanks mate.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Be careful mate it can be lonesome over on the dark side lol.well done on your captures,keep it up. Regards Peter.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

well done m8 always nice to find someone has had a good day very happy for you 8lb on your first out what a way to start...
          Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Nice one James keep it up.
            The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

Well done m8 keep it up

Comment

thanks every one. i've got a match on sunday on a water that holds big carp so hopefully i can better 8lb.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

well done mate i know exactly how you feel i gained my personal best yesterday also,I got a 6lb mirror and a 12lb 5oz common was ecstatic it feels great doesent it ive only just come back to the sport after 16yrs away from it those were the biggest fish i have ever had.Im pleased with my mrs too coz she got her pb as well with a 6lb common and to really round the day off my 5 yr old daughter caught a 9lb 7oz common on a £4.99 kiddies fishing set none the less bless her if i can i will add pics when i work out how to well done you lad

Comment

Working...
                  X