Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bethany Flowers Memorial message from Bethanys Mum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bethany Flowers Memorial message from Bethanys Mum

I have just recieved this pm ......as you recall myself and Two Shakes fished this match a while ago Bethanys Mum has joined the T.A. site and pmd me the message below
    i thought i would post it for all those who contributed to this wonderful cause.
    Once again many thanks ....

Bethany Flowers Memorial Match
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I am Debbie , I have just come along ths site via a search engine whilst looking for links for Bethany Flowers.
    I am Beth's mum, Richards wife, not quite sure sure who he is a work colleague of tho.
    We would like to thank you for all the clubs support for Beth, it is very much appreciated and her bench will be cherished as I am sure Beth too will be honoured to have her very own bench with her name on it, along with the fishing club.
    We have as asked been in touch with the appropriate people at Coventry council for the relevant information , we just have to request a form when needed to process the application.
    I have posted the lnk to Beth's memorial page but just incase I have not posted it correctly here it is again Bethany Flowers Online Memorial | GoneTooSoon.org .
    I have been trying to find how I can upload a couple of pictures of Beth so everyone can see the face of the little girl they are rasing money for - her little face will put a smile on every face, she was such a happy little girl so full of fun & energy, always smiling - smiler being one of her nick names.

We can not thank you enough and your generosity is very much appreciated, it helps us as a family to cope knowing that there are people who care and are thinking of us and what we are going through.

Please pass on our thanks , of course you can randomly copy this message and post and please do all feel free to visit Beth's memorial page, if you let me know how to upload pictures of Beth I shall.

Many thanks
    Debbie,Richard & family - Bethany Flower's family
    Blind acceptance is a sign of stupid fools that stand in line
Working...
X