Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Thank you to two unknown anglers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to two unknown anglers

Last Wednesday I went fishing at North farm Nr Napton in warks now I am a disanbled angler and it was a very hot day my Carer John was about 10 feet away because it was so hot I left one of my car doors open silly me when we came to go home the car battery was flat I rang the fishery owner Mike but got his answer phone John bless him walked all the way round the lake to see the other three anglers to find some jump leads there were none I could not get enough signal on either of our mobiles to get to the AA then two things happened a guy on the opposite bank brought his van round he had a short length of strapping but alas it broke by this time the stress was getting to me and I started to feel very unwell then another guy from the same side of the lake as us came slowly walking up clutching a tow rope he had walked to his car to see if he had anything he must of been in his 80's and the walk was not a short one van and rope soon started my car needless to say I was mighty relieved I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO THOSE TWO GUYS WHO PUT THEMSELVES OUT ON MY BEHALF

The angling fraternity has a comraderie that you will not find alsewhere and I am proud to be a part of it

Stewart

Nice when someone puts thereselves out to help,good off them

Comment

its Monday orning 6.34am and just waiting to be collected we are fishing Flecknoe lake today looking for the Bream and tench and guess what WE NOW HAVE A NEW SET OF JUMP LEADS AND A BRAND NEW TOW ROPE learnt my lesson at North Farm

Comment

Working...
      X