Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

looking for through action feeder rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for through action feeder rod

Hi folks I am in the market for a through action feeder rod either 11' or 11-13 fur use on commercials.
    Any suggestions
    Thanks
    Drynet2

there be a few but would favour the shimano aerocast 12ft-14ft heavy feeder very strong but also with the oval blank turning it side ways on makes it very forgiving my other would be the shimano stradic med feeder or multi you will have to wade through the second hands for these as no longer made the aerocast is new but pricey
    Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

It's a 12 footer, but take a look at my Garbo Super G in the tackle sales section
      The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
      Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
      Check out:
      www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
      log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

mini carp rod expensive but absoulty great,

Comment

For sucking up large carp Lunges Shakey or a Normark
          [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

J,c s right a shaky mac 3

Comment

The shakespeare mach 3 has a lot of followers, also i would suggest preston's carbonactive series or the shimano beastmaster range. All excellent rods on commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack.T View Post
                mini carp rod expensive but absoulty great,
                What mini carp rod?

Comment

have a look at the preston 12ft carbonative excel. i got the 12ft 6in one as i fish rivers to
                  use it for method feeding on pool and its superb. its soft so dont pull out of fish but also has lots of power when you need to get the fish in.

Comment

daiwa,

Comment

drennan

ide say drennan all the way mate there ranges are incredible and there rods are too cheap ish aswell

Comment

Carbonactive for me, loads of double figure fish on their 12ft version on really light tackle and it bends from the butt.
                        Simon Young
                        Admin
                        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Your bound to get loads of different responses so i will say abu suveran 11-13 ft, very powerful yet so forgiving. Fantastic method rod, ive used for around 5 years or so. As long as its a quality brand you wont go far wrong.

Comment

i still swear by a silstar traverse x medium feeder. failing that ive never had a bad drennan.
                            north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

the preston carbon active mini carp feeder rod is excellent. i know cuz i use one dont think there much 2 beat it for commercials

Comment

Working...
                              X