Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

what does everyone think is best silver fish float for commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORDY-1
    replied
    Malman winter wire big fish are spot on,1mm hollo tip wire stem ,very good in wind etc.

Leave a comment:

• Gilbo
    replied
    For deeper venues Drennan Tipo or KC Carpa Chimp, and for shallower Preston Chianti. It all depends on the depth, conditions, bait and presentation. The Tipo and Chimp are good for roach and skimmer fishing with bait from maggot, caster and worm to expanders and corn. They are very stable in the water and have sensitive yet very visible bristle which are easy to read. The Chianti is very good for presenting a caster bait for roach and ide on the drop. It is also very good for using bigger baits and is a very versatile float. I have a lot on my box for uses from squatt fishing, to pellet fishing for F1s and winter carp on snake lakes. There are other patterns I like a lot such as the Drennan Pinkie,KC Carpa Porth and Sensas Jean Desque but those are my favourites.

Leave a comment:

• what does everyone think is best silver fish float for commercials

as the title says
Working...
X