Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Environment Agency Rod Licences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Environment Agency Rod Licences

I'm fishing on Sunday without having a licence to produce if challenged!! Apparently rod licences for those who have paid by direct debit will not be posted until 2April!! Have you got yours!!?
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

have not received mine either and fishing saturday......dont really care they took my money... if ....IF i am challenged they can go away and check its there problem for once... why is it people who tow the line are the ones that are always left to last.........
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

They've announced a moratorium Pete! All anglers whose surname begins with a P can fish on Sunday!! Your licence expires at midnight on Saturday!!
      John - Kingfisher

Comment

i actually thought it was the 1st saturday...but then i am totaly confused with this calender i never know what day it is...i belive its to do with my age lol

Comment

60 isnt a bad age larry
          cornerstone.

Comment

i haven't got mine yet but will be going out on Sunday???
            just my luck to see a bailiff even though i haven't seen one for about 2 years or so

Comment

Mine just arrived. Old licence will surfice over the Bank Holiday if you've entered the direct debit system!
              John - Kingfisher

Comment

Ordered mine about a week before the last one ran out and came through ok.

Just printed off the confirmation page as back up to cover me through but was not required.
                [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

mine arrived this morning.....not bad 5 days late......im gonna hold up the direct debit next year bet i get a letter straight away

Comment

mine came this morning but i think i could nake do with a daily one

Comment

i totally forgot to get a licence earlier in the week and post offices where closed today, came back from work today and ordered it online! say can use it 2moro if i make a not of the lience number while waiting for paper licence to come, suppose there is some good in that!

do u get the licence number in advance if you are on the direct debit scheme?
                      Matt Smith
                      Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

Negative Matt! BUT they're supposed to post them to you in good time!!
                        John - Kingfisher

Comment

You can bet they will be out in force over the weekend.

Matt if you printed details of your transaction they should accept it.

Comment

Working...
                          X